Saturday, January 27, 2018

Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Online: Season 5 Episode 9

Was Daisy left in the future?

That was the big question on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 Episode 9 as Mack, Yo-Yo and Flint fought tooth and nail to keep everyone alive.

Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 Episode 9 Online

However, none of them anticipated just how difficult it was going to be to start a revolution against the Kree. 

Did they find solid intel that gave them some leverage to save one another from mass destruction?

Use the above to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. online right here via TV Fanatic. 

View Slideshow: 18 Powerful TV Moments of 2017

Get caught up on the latest twists and turns for the characters.



This post appear first on Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Online: Season 5 Episode 9 by Paul Dailly

No comments:

Post a Comment