That's right, we're coming at you live and in real time with a full recap of the evening's events, so keep the comments coming at the bottom, and I'll respond as often as humanly possible amid 14 more performances (six of which are just for show). Or more likely, I'll be conversing with crickets since Idol remains television's best DVR show ... but that may not be the case for long.
Monday, April 23, 2018
'American Idol' Live Blog: The Top 10 Revealed
That's right, we're coming at you live and in real time with a full recap of the evening's events, so keep the comments coming at the bottom, and I'll respond as often as humanly possible amid 14 more performances (six of which are just for show). Or more likely, I'll be conversing with crickets since Idol remains television's best DVR show ... but that may not be the case for long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment