Saturday, May 05, 2018

Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Online: Season 5 Episode 20

Did the fight to save the world prove to be a good idea?

That was revealed on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 Episode 20 when Talbot wrestled with whether he was making the right decision. 

Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 5 Episode 20 Online

The former villain went all out, and decided to allow Coulson the opportunity to meet up with the enemy who threatened to destroy the world. 

Was it all a big elaborate plan for Talbot to take control?

Use the video above to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. online right here via TV Fanatic. 

View Slideshow: 18 Powerful TV Moments of 2017

Get caught up with the latest plan from the team. 



This post appear first on Watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Online: Season 5 Episode 20 by Paul Dailly

No comments:

Post a Comment