Monday, March 12, 2018

[WATCH] 'American Idol' Season 16 Premiere Poll: Did Alyssa Raghu Succeed with Her Ariana Grande Cover?

[WATCH] 'American Idol' Season 16 Premiere Poll: Did Alyssa Raghu Succeed with Her Ariana Grande Cover? American Idol is back! To quote the famous Peaches and Herb song, "Reunited and it feels so good." The most successful singing competition show may be on a new network and have a new panel of judges, but it still feels like the same Idol that us diehard fans love so much.

When the series initially went off the air in 2016, I published an op-ed in which I discussed what American Idol has meant to me over the years. It was hard to let go after 15 seasons. I ended that article by saying, "This isn't a goodbye -- not really. ... Instead, I will say ... until next time."

No comments:

Post a Comment